Hello All! Welcome to The Royal Pains episode 17! Our main topic of discussion today is our favorite anime, Tenchi Muyo. We recorded using skype so please forgive the sound. This is the first time we have used skype to record.
Please write or call in for our next show, which is our 1st anniversary show!
We want to hear from you! Here are some ways to contact us.
As i’ve said before many times, that i’m a big fan of the lovely lady of Jazz….Diana Krall. I was looking around for some New Year’s eve type music and found one that she did,which sounds a bit fabulous. Sooooo….have a listen and hope you enjoy the sweet sultry sounds of her voice ringing in the new year. Happy New Year from Tom in Thailand to everyone out there that has made my life so much wider within the past year. Hope everyone has a great 2009 ahead!
(sorry….i don’t know why but my feed on itunes keeps reverting back to an old show, so i have to repost to keep the feed updated)
• Welcome to episode 23
• Happy New Year in Thai
• My Christmas presents and dinner
• Go listen to the latest episode of Pocket Talk
• Thais give New Year’s gifts
• Special emails from my listeners
• Voicemail from my Mom and Craig of the Royal Pains
• This is why I podcast…
• How do you celebrate new years?
• Big parties or intimate gatherings?
• Tom’s favorite New Year in Taipei 2006
• Why do we even bother making resolutions?
• Yes, of course I have them, and they are….
• How Tom will spend his New Year
• 2008 just sucked!
• A New Year’s wish out to you.
• Closing remarks and love
• Be safe if your partying and see you next year!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, comment on my page or call my voice line and leave me a voice comment for the show!
A very Happy New Year from me to all the Rainbowpodsquad and the Freak Network members. I’m so very honored to be among such a fine collection of unique and talented individuals! Happy Holidays!
I’m cleaning out sound bits, cast bits and files I have had stacking up. The shows may seem random, but enjoy them none the less. I’ll be going back to the 20 minute format after Jan 1. Happy Holidays!
The next week will be me cleaning out sound bits, cast bits and files I have had stacking up. The shows may seem random, but enjoy them none the less. I’ll be going back to the 20 minute format after Jan 1. Happy Holidays! Matt*hew Power Gay joins me for Christmas and New Year’s Talk, Promos and Tags.