- We go into battle against a rotten egg and the bug!
- Listen for SBA telling me to SHUT UP!
- Call 206-350-6217
In this week’s installment Matt received the Barbie of his dreams, Joey’s TV movie has apparently been released, Marc shares his adventures in dating and Wendy is still perfecting catapulting her car over the ice into her driveway. Or you can just skip all this crap and go straight to the lesson of the week which is don’t piss Mom off or she’ll put your shit on eBay.
- Ms. Mabel announces she is starring in the latest Celebrity Apprentice.
- I go on and on about closets, masks, purple, and my neck.
- Quall 206-350-6217
- The usual: bareback and masks.
- Call 206-350-6217
This week the boys talk about Madonna’s, I mean Lady Gaga’s new song as performed on the Grammy and a local hot Congressman posting his naughty pics on Craigslist. Also Joey rants about BINGO, Marc was rear-ended, and Matt just can’t take a compliment. All of this and more including the winner of our Creamie Contact Contest.
It’s hard to believe that a full year has gone by since our first show. What’s even more astonishing is that after all the triumphs, trials and tribulations that we are still here, or speaking to each other for that matter!
This week we discuss our Homofied Bowling Party, the Grammys, what not to call 911 for and of course Christina Aguilera’s rendition of the Star Spangle Banner.
For all your Creamie needs check out www.cocktailsandcreampuffs.com You know you want to!
- I eat burnt food while I discuss my annoyance with Google and FB and YouTube
- Listener Line: 206-350-6217
- Tigger Is Back!
- Long Absence for Tigger
- Christmas is alive and well in Tigger’s bedroom
- No more sh*t in Tigz house
- Mr. Tigger Goes To Nashville for Christmas
- A Hallmark Card Christmas
- Bonding feels good
- Uncle G and Christmas morning
- Uncle G needs coffee
- My Nashviile Adventures
- Tigger Air Travels
- LA boy in cold weather
- Christmas on the Cumberland
- What it feels like at 19 F
- Being a kid again
- Tigger’s love for Rachel Maddow
- Turning the tables around
- Tigger does not hate Salt Lake City
- My time with Capone
- Welcome home Tigger (not)
- Tigger’s messy travel-mate
- WiFi? Dead WiFi
- The welcome home disaster
- Tigger phobia of cold dishwater
- Talking about my friend Forrest
- Some serious stuff…
- The depression speed-bump
- Self medication
- Dating Adventures with Tigger
- Medication NIghtmares
- Control vs Trapped
- My music video dedication for LM
Please click link below to watch or download show