- Good morning, Afternoon, Evening or Goodnight…(Truman Show)
- Tom has his groove back..
- Being wary of things going well
- Interesting signs in Bangkok taxis
- Takes a few weeks to settle in
- How the classes divide up
- Tom wonders which group he was in?
- Are you ok, are you ok, are you ok?
- Feeling fine though, i’m not smiling
- How to give Tom a complex…
- Coming down off the moving high
- Do your moods go up, down and plateau?
- Movie news: Fright Night with Collin Farrell
- 4D cinema experience in Bangkok
- Like a Disney ride
- Onwards to Thailand stuff
- Worst monsoon season in years
- Severe flooding in Pattaya
- Hundreds of Crocodiles escape from farm
- Why the crocs should be afraid more than the people
- Low point in the tourist season
- Getting caught out in the rain at just the right time
- Canals (Klongs) always in the back of my mind
- Sandbags on standby
- A little Thai lesson for ya’ll (rain and flooding)
- Attention straight guys!!!
- Thai woman strangles baby to fly to party
- I’ve seen these sort of gals in action
- Beware, beware, and beware!
- On a lighter Note
- Have purchased TominThailand.com
- Going to attempt to make the site more attractive
- What does it need? What would you like to see?
- Facebook stuffs….why do i need 2?
- Closing remarks and lurve
Music on today’s show:
กระแซะเข้ามาซิ –Pumpuang Duangjan
Subscribe to Tom in Thailand in Itunes: Click here