- The Freak Geek joins!
- We got DITCHED!
- Divorce Court dramaz!
- Tons of screaming at each other!
- Call 206-350-6217 while I fail at education.
Weegie Freak Tag; Voice Mails; It’s Christmas; Jenny Opens; Cousin Emmy Lou Reads A poem about how the PC Police are destroying Christmas; White Christian Control; Jesus was black; Shout outs & Listener Emails; More Dad Talk; Empathy For Melissa of Lazy Radio; Presidential Candidates: Are We Screwed?; The Beansprout Drama; Christmas Talk; I Love Christmas; I hate Scrooges & Grinches; Christmas, Christmas, Christmas; Christmas growing up, Christmas Being Poor; Wanting to Spread Christmas joy, Wanting to spoil my mother on Christmas 206-339-4692. For Direct Download: Right Click Here
Pod Art By Forrest
Voice Mails, Catching Up, Lots of listener emails and listener questions, More Interracial Sex Talk, Piercings, Rough Sex, and much more. This is the first of two show we’re doing this week. Enjoy! For Direct Download: Right Click Here
Messages From ZirrahFag and MoJo, Sure Could Use A Little Good News Today; Scandi Clause Has Been Good To Me; Shout outs to some podcasters; Sending Roses TO Christiaan; I Rant About Health Care and The Guy Who Held Hostages In the Clinton Office; Call my message line to bitch at me. 206-339-4692. For Direct Download: Right Click Here
I travel down a dark and dangerous path of my past writing. I called it humor. All these years later I call it embarrassing. Listen if you dare. For Direct Download: Right Click Here
- Thanksgiving vacation podcast…the annual trip to Tracy, CA
- Tigger is sick and his ears are very plugged up
- Ron’s inability to commit to a decision in a quickly and timely fashion
- The I-5 – The main freeway artery line between L.A. and San Francisco
- A very special TiggerCast dedication to Matthew and Weegie!
- Tigger goes nostalgic over Charlie Brown and Peanuts
- Tigger does Sacramento with Matthew and Weegie!
- That weird ass pizza
- Gays outside of L.A. are such a refreshing change
- The long drive home…
- Are kids today becoming too sheltered?
- How did I survive all that lead in my childhood?
- The fear of going to sleep?…listen to the latest Tranny Wreck Radio podcast
- Being gay in my workplace…for the most part I have not had many problems
- Kiko! You understand my work drama
- My feelings about a certain ex-Freak Network…the gloves are off
- The Malibu fires
Music on today’s show:
1. Golden Path (Ewan Pearson Extended Vocal) – The Chemical Brothers
2. Waitin 4 The Day2End – Green Velvet
3. Only – Nine Inch Nails
We catch up on listener emails, answer some great questions from listeners and address some serious topics like porn influence and sexual stereotypes. Matt is obsessed with Hiro on the TV show “Heroes” and Weegie is hot for an orgy-loving porn star from Treasure Island Media. For Direct Download: Right Click Here
I’m Going to Kill You Mixtape 3: Episodes 22-30
It’s that time again for a mixtape, where George and Edward compile the titles of last 10 (or so) podcasts (which are named after songs) combine it with a few oddities, and some memorable lines to brew a mix.
- Intro: Edward
- Losing My Mind: Liza Minelli
- Dudu: Tarkan
- The Modern Dance: Pere Ubu
- Mecca: Gene Pitney
- Unfinished Business: Boy George
- Baby U Left Me in the Cold; Marilyn
- South of Heaven : Slayer
- Collage: Glen Branca
- Return to Innocence Enigma Vs The Snares
Yes we really are on the internet radio, we are on Awesomeville!!! (http://www.awesomeville.us)Check us out every Thursday 10pmEST(7pm PST)
Check out the lovely podcasts at The Rainbowpodsquad (http://www.rainbowpodsquad.com)
Find out all this and more and remember everything is fine until someone get’s entertained on… I’m Going to Kill YOU!
BEFRIEND US: http://www.myspace.com/imgoingtokillyoupodcast
APPREHEND US: firstname.lastname@example.org
VISIT US: http://imgoingtokillyou.podomatic.com
Um…OK….I talk about: I Love New York; Computer Harware that should work; Blue Snowball Mic; Lots of Shout Outs, Some Family Crap including why I am not close with my family. Meta talk and lots of little shit. I was feeling very random with this one. For Direct Download: Right Click Here