Are you asking yourself: Where is the audio? I’ll tell you where the audio is… HELL! I’m having an run of bad podcast luck. This time there is ridiculous cross feed… so you’re listening to Jay and I talk and suddenly there is static for a few seconds, then back to us bitching, then more static. It’s beyond fixing, so I scrapped it.
Instead, I bring you the Lonely Ice Floe podcast text edition. Imagine if you will, Jay and I talking about these things:
- Forrest is the mean one, Jay is the adorable nice one. Or so says David.
- David was here and he was fun to hang out with and his mom was crazy.
- Jay pronounces Nenana and I apologize for not double fisting Jay.
- The fucking neighbors are smoking and now a car alarm is going off.
- Forrest gets pissed that Amazon.com is still recommending Augusten Burroughs, despite her hatred of him.
- Jay rants about Augusten Burroughs and how he writes like a whiny girl.
- Bill Clinton has a new book, Giving: How Each of Us Can Change the World
- Jay likes Bill Clinton and Alan Alda. Forrest asks: Would you vote for Hillary if it brought Bill back to the White House?
- Jay gets mad at Republicans. Forrest makes snide comments about partisan politics.
- We mourn the death of Luciano Pavarotti
- Forrest fumbles over her contact information and request more comments about what makes balls either good or bad.
Music that would have been featured in this episode
Buy the album, not just the song! Click the art to purchase.
Run time: Imagine 30 minutes or so