A repost of I’m Going to Kill You Episode 24: The Modern Dance!
Girl shit, I am done blocking the feed, according to Podomatic the problem has been solved!
LISTEN NOW!LISTEN NOW!LISTEN NOW!LISTEN NOW!LISTEN NOW!LISTEN NOW!
Welcome to the land of I’m Going to Kill You. George creates a new I’m Going to Kill You inspired dance, Crudités, for the Philadelphia Fringe Festival called 300 Luxury Units. with his boyfriend Philip and friend Abby.
Amid all the drama he’s joined by Marla and Edward who do a post-show DJ set that they broadcasted live.
Listen as they talk to random people at the party and later locales about such important topics as:
- Hawaiian’s With Bird Flu
- The 1988 Phillies
- The Chinese Government
- Medical conditions in Hong Kong
- George’s dangerous use of toothpicks
- George and Edward’s recent interview with Dlist.com
- Chinese to Japanese translations of the word “Spectacles”
- other extremely important topics
Find out all this and more and remember everything is fine until someone gets entertained on… I’m Going to Kill YOU!