Things have gotten more dramatic, more violent and less sane in the land of I’m Going to Kill You. Edward, begins to experience more traumatic PTSD episodes, as a result of his recent assault; which lead him to taking an indefinite leave from work and seeking medical attention. You know things have gotten strange when George has become a beacon of sanity.
Listen as they discuss:
- Edward’s screaming match on the subway
- Edward’s panic attacks; sexy?
- George’s epic Zoloft fuled 1999 pre-graduation walk of shame.
- Edward’s adventures in Xanax
- Insanity as pick-up tool.
- Apache Beat
- other extremely important topics
Find out all this and more and remember everything is fine until someone gets entertained on… I’m Going to Kill YOU!
BEFRIEND US: http://www.myspace.com/imgoingtokillyoupodcast APPREHEND US: email@example.com VISIT US: http://imgoingtokillyou.podomatic.com TUNE IN TO US: http://awesomeville.us BE GAY WITH US: http://www.rainbowpodsquad.com