Two radio dj’s prank call and really bad impressions may have gone too far, or did they? With Festivus quickly approaching Joey decided to get a head start and began the airing of the grievances in order to improve our quality. By the way, he runs the sound board; please take notice of this episode’s audio quality. Just saying.
Mariah rocks out with The Roots, a new stage production of The Sound of Music is coming to television, Killer Karaoke is deadly funny and congratulations to our first celebrity interview, Josh Kilmer Purcell from The Fabulous Beekman Boys and his partner Brent Ridge for winning The Amazing Race.
For this episode, we decided to do something completely original and answered questions from our Creamies. Perhaps you will learn something new and exciting about us. Perhaps not. Regardless, you’ll learn to avoid dogs, name of Ralph.
Time is running out, be sure to order your limited edition Fuck Two Dollar T-Shirts for only $26 including shipping.
It’s the Naughty Nanny Wendy Birthday spectacular! We had a few surprises down under our sleeves to help make it the happiest birthday ever. Additionally, our kaleidoscope of topics include the verdict of the Rutgers case that lead to the death of a gay teen, Buffalo Gay Pride, it’s raining bugs, Nick Wallenda’s walk across Niagara Falls and the death of the Queen of Disco, Donna Summer.
Music in this episode includes:
MacArthur Park performed by Donna Summer from the album Endless Summer
Waltzing Matilda performed by The Aussie Bush Band from the album Bush Songs from the Australian Outback
This week Creamie Land was filled with both joy and sorrow. Marc shared with us his sadness and memories with the recent passing of his Grandmother. She was a great woman whose legacy will live on through her family and the people’s lives she touched. On the flip side, Wendy had visitors from down under. After nearly a decade she was reunited with her brother Peter and his wife Jill. Truly it was a weekend to remember with wine, stories of the farm, and a replenished supply of clip on koalas. Everyone, please give your family an extra hug this holiday season. You won’t regret it!
Thank you to everyone who supported and voted for us for this year’s Podcast Awards. It was an honor to be nominated. Congratulations to Savage Love, winner for GLBT and to Tell’em Steve Dave, winner of People’s Choice. Now back to business as usual!
This week we are ecstatic to bring to you Chicago Comedian, and our college classmate, Candy Lawrence! Candy is a hilarious, cat obsessed, lesbian currently performing as a regular cast member at The Lincoln Lodge in Chicago. Besides our journeys down memory lane, Candy also shares her own “It Gets Better” story and now is living the dream. An audience, two cats, an afghan, an assortment of miniskirts, and a wagon. What more could any girl want?
Sorry guys but there are just not any structured show notes for this podcast. Very, very random podcast about my current trip here in Australia where I just ramble on about my experiences here over the past week with the extremely hospitable and warm people and culture of the “Land Down Under,” and the subtle differences to life in Asia that Tom remembers now being back in a western country. Hope you enjoy!
As always please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or comment directly here on my page or call my voice line at 1-206-426-2152 and leave me a voice comment for the show! Also, please go check out the new and improved Rainbow Pod Squad website and give my fellow podcasters a listen…you’ll be glad you did!
• Welcome to episode 41
• Lazy days of summer
• Occupying my time
• Pattaya Passion forum
• A driving we will go
• Tom’s experience with the Thai DMV
• Take a friend…NO REALLY…take a friend!
• The 5 tests
• The driving safety cinema experience
• Parallel parking from the other side
• I’m good for 5 years
• Rent-a-heap is the next step
• Should I buy a car?
• A bad omen following the experience
• Hit and run
• A voicemail from Dean and Craig!
• Saw the latest Harry Potter flick
• A week to go till Oz
• Tom + flying = anxiety attacks
• Swine Flu panic in Thailand?
• Lead medical school suggests sealing borders
• Schools and internet cafes closed
• Paper masks everywhere
• What not to do when you wear a mask!
• Closing remarks and love!
Email me at email@example.com, please go Comment on my page or call my voice line at 1-206-426-2152 and leave me a voice comment for the show! Also, please go check out the new and improved Rainbow Pod Squad website and give my fellow podcasters a listen…you’ll be glad you did!
• I’m back for episode 13
• Tom has FINALLY moved everything
• I have too much stuff!
• Hello to my new listener Khun ‘Im’ in Sydney
• All Thais have short cute nicknames.
• An apology to Les in Australia
• Voicemail from Matthew at S.B.A.
• Smokey treats and my cough…
• I’ve already voted…Hooray me!
• Questioning my need to vote?
• Why not just do it anyway!
• Voicemail from Craig from The Royal Pains
• Update on the new T.I.T. studio/condo
• Central city living is for me!
• Tom misses cable television
• Why Thai television sucks!
• Halloween is Tom’s 2nd favorite holiday
• Do kids still go trick-or-treating?
• American enthusiasm for Halloween
• Tom has a brain fart!
• My Hard Drive crash has perfect timing
• Closing remarks and love
• Email or Comment!
• Please call and leave me a message or I’ll lose the line
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, comment or you can call my voice line and leave me a message as you know I only do these for you guys cause I love ya!
Also, you need to go check out my fellow podcasters at the Rainbowpodsquad and the Freak Network cause there is some quality entertainment on our shows over there to suit every taste.