Sassy and Billy join Toppie for a holiday Christmas Tree decorating party, in which Toppie opens Chrimmah cards and tries to make the season bright.
Toppie reminds listeners about the Pride 48 Hydrogen Holiday Show going on over at the Pride 48 on December 23. The Smellcast will have a special half hour Chrimma Show you can catch live in a mix of live podcasts and pre-recorded podcasts. Special time instructions to follow.
• Welcome to episode 36
• Lots and lots of rain
• The rainy season has come early
• Global warming?
• I’m not P.C. regarding global warming
• What’s worse than waking at 6 AM?
• Tom has never been a morning person
• Mom used to wake me up with the vacum
• My mind works better late at night
• Tom’s first full time job was 3rd shift
• Most people don’t seem to be night owls
• Comments and emails
• A little love from Zilla
• Sometimes the accent still shows itself
• I have another friend that strongly dislikes the British
• Social anxiety
• Wanting to be social vs. being uncomfortable
• Old coping mechanisms
• Alcohol eased the anxiety
• Tom over did it one to many times
• I say “As you Do!” instead of cursing at people
• Picked it up from my dear sweet Ozzie friend
• Closing remarks and love to my listeners!
**special thanks to Kiko over at Visitronix for the P.S.A.**