Welcome to Episode 9! I’m going to have to apologize first because I didn’t prepare any show notes at all for this episode. I thought I would do things a little different and attempt to ad lib this episode, so have a listen and see how it turned out. Also, was just to plain tired and I mostly just talk about personal stuff like my ordeal with the doctors this week, work, and one cultural difference between Thai and western cultures that seems odd to the western mind. At least my mind anyways, so please have a listen and I will put out another more organized episode this weekend. Please!!! send me your emails and comments as i really value each and everyone of them i receive. Also feel free to send along an audio message if you feel so inclinded and I’ll play it on the show. Much love to you and talk again soon!
Just a quick update on my week and my trip to see the doctor today. Didn’t really accomplish anything but tell me what i already knew (again), and now have to go back again next Monday to see yet another specialist qualified to stick needles in peoples necks. So my anxiety has time to build a little more instead of an answer today with it being over. The irony in all this is that 3 of my ex’s have been doctors…LOL! Anyways, have a watch and will talk to you guys over the weekend.
• Welcome to episode 7
• Comments, emails, messages…
• Rebecca Nay, Paul Sprite, and Bang
• Tom discovered Stickam today
With a couple of cuties and the Cracked Cub, Power Gay, Spanking Bea Arthur
• Have you complimented someone today?
• My impending trip doctor and fear of needles
• Tom looks like he has he measles
• Thai music and videos
• No, I don’t eat Thai food every day
• My weekly fast food fix
• How do you eat a hamburger
• Annoying Thai sales associate habits
• Creepy looking foreigners
• Why Thailand attracts the dregs of society?
• Everyone here has a story….some good, some bad
• Our ongoing encounter with a Thai used car salesman
• Closing remarks and love
• Email me at email@example.com or comment on my blog please!
Also, don’t forget to go over and check out the other podcasts at the Rainbowpodsquad, cause Aj has invited me to come aboard. So I wanted to send out a some extra special loves and kisses to him for adding me…I hope I can do ya proud!