Goooooood morning, afternoon, evening and night depending on where and when in the world you happen to stop by and read this. Firstly, I realize that it has been ages and ages since I did a T.I.T. cast and I’m really sorry to have kept you guys waiting for so long. Secondly, I decided to sit down today and try my best to rattle off a podcast without any show notes, so if this episode ends up sucking then big sorrys again. I catch myself rambling on a bit, a few times as i went through the episode but i was trying to cover so much information in a very limited time frame. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy and will try to be more organized with notes and such next week! IN the meantime, i wanna send out much MUCH love from the “Big Mango!” Enjoy!!!! P.S. Ignore the episode number in the artwork….it was a bit of a mistake! 🙂
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, please go Comment on my page or call my voice line at 1-206-426-2152 and leave me a voice comment for the show!
• Welcome to episode 34
• A very Happy Easter and Songkran to you
• I wish I had some peeps or a Cadbury egg
• Was going to discuss Iowa and Vermont, but….
• Thailand in the News again
• Anarchy in the streets of Bangkok
• Tom witnesses a mob vs. tank confrontation
• Where will the police/military draw the line
• Society must have law and order
• Prime Ministers airlifted out of ASEAN summit
• What about Happy Songkran (Thai New Year) ?
• Traditionally it is supposed to be…
• What it has become
• Dirty water with ice and Talcum powder paste
• 3 days and you can’t opt out
• Tom has a well stocked fridge and a bunch of DVDs
• Closing remarks and love to my listeners!
Email me at email@example.com, please go Comment on my page or call my voice line and leave me a voice comment for the show!