Join Toppie and his parents as they take a drive up the East side of Lake Cayuga to visit friends. While there, Toppie works on a 1950’s MG, communes with nature and enjoys a bountiful harvest inside an old country kitchen.
Write to Toppie at Smellcast@aol.com. Leave a comment on
• Welcome to episode 36
• Lots and lots of rain
• The rainy season has come early
• Global warming?
• I’m not P.C. regarding global warming
• What’s worse than waking at 6 AM?
• Tom has never been a morning person
• Mom used to wake me up with the vacum
• My mind works better late at night
• Tom’s first full time job was 3rd shift
• Most people don’t seem to be night owls
• Comments and emails
• A little love from Zilla
• Sometimes the accent still shows itself
• I have another friend that strongly dislikes the British
• Social anxiety
• Wanting to be social vs. being uncomfortable
• Old coping mechanisms
• Alcohol eased the anxiety
• Tom over did it one to many times
• I say “As you Do!” instead of cursing at people
• Picked it up from my dear sweet Ozzie friend
• Closing remarks and love to my listeners!
**special thanks to Kiko over at Visitronix for the P.S.A.**