First, Toppie talks about his own personal Chrima with his family, and then he goes on to describe more Chrima cards and gifts from Smellcast listeners. Later, the whole Smellcast gang arrives just in time to review some of the most exciting and meaningful moments on the Smellcast from 2012, wherein Toppie plays clips from some of the most stupendous episodes of the past year.
Sassy and Billy join Toppie for a holiday Christmas Tree decorating party, in which Toppie opens Chrimmah cards and tries to make the season bright.
Toppie reminds listeners about the Pride 48 Hydrogen Holiday Show going on over at the Pride 48 on December 23. The Smellcast will have a special half hour Chrimma Show you can catch live in a mix of live podcasts and pre-recorded podcasts. Special time instructions to follow.
Toppie welcomes the Christmas season to the Smellcast, with some readings from greeting cards sent in by listeners. Toppie then gives you an update on how his parental units are coping with the Christmas season, and talks about his own wishy-washy feelings about the holiday.
Then come the phone calls. Yes. Phone calls from unhappy listeners. Listeners who are, it appears, overly sentimental about Sassy, and who are not happy about the last episode of the Smellcast.
Eventually Toppie finally connects with Aunt Tappie, who hips him as to what’s really going on. And that’s how we find ourselves by the end of the episode… with the return of Sassy to the Smellcast.
Toppie hopes you are all happy now.
Meanwhile, Toppie alerts you to his guest spot on ScreamQueenz.. . the podcast where horror gets bent! Host Patrick allows Toppie a full 45 minutes to blab on and on about his beloved old TV soap, Dark Shadows.
– Due to the recent tragic events of late in the LGBTQ community, we at Cocktails and Cream Puffs felt compelled and obligated to share our thoughts and spread awareness in order to prevent future suicides by gay youth.
• Welcome to episode 28
• Mid-term break for Tom again
• Teacher perks
• Holiday time is no fun if your poor
• Comments and emails
• Happy Valentine’s Day from Bangkok
• A nice Buddhist perspective on Love
• “Have you eaten” means I care for you…
• “ I love Farang”
• What is love to you?
• What is love in Thai?
• Tom on relationships
• Don’t wear your heart on your sleeve
• Love yourself….no one wants an incomplete person
• Vanity and pride are love’s worst enemy
• Lust, Love, and attraction
• Emotional or Rational person?
• It is easier to say I Love you in another language
• How closely do you guard your heart?
• Closing remarks and some Valentine’s love to you!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, please go Comment on my page or call my voice line and leave me a voice comment for the show!