Hi guys! I trust everyone has had a wonderful week at work, and to ring in the weekend I thought I’d add this funny little video I’ve seen on Thai TV from time to time. It is Issan (Northeast Thailand) music commonly known here as Luk tung but with a comical twist…see if you can listen close and hear the English bits of the song. The list of place she goes through are all tourist venues in Thailand, and also when she says “I tell you know”….she means I’m telling you this so you will know about it. There are cute little bits of Teng-lish sprinkled through out the video, and it makes me laugh every time i see it. Soooo….I thought i’d share it with you peeps out there! Have a great Friday guys and hopefully will speak to you over the weekend. I’m off to scout the SouthEast tomorrow and inspect the house where I’ll be living! Speak to ya soon!
Ok, I finally managed to get an episode 11 recorded tonight but not sure it will be one of my best. I totally forgot to mention the “Designing Women,” clip at the beginning and the brilliant Obama clip I got from the Wanda Wisdom website. Just love her! Anyways, hope you guys manage to enjoy it and here are my shownotes:
• Welcome, to episode 11
• The rain has finally stopped, or so i thought!
• Season changes near the equator
• Tom has a cold….yuck!
• Comments, emails, messages…
• Laura and breast cancer
• I have a new voicemail line thanks to Craig of the Royal Pains
• My first official voicemail from the BGS show boys…just love them!
• Please call and leave me a voice message!
• Tom has big news in the family and his name is Aj
• Uncle Tom? Really?
• Have you ever actually read the book?
• Reflection on my baby brother being a Dad
• The noise seems to always be next door
• Noise pollution in Thailand
• Inconsideration or ignorance?
• The strangeness of the silence now
• More political laughs here in Thailand
• Just when you thought it couldn’t get funnier?
• The hydra of politics in a developing Nation
• Closing remarks and love
Email me at email@example.com, comment here on the blog or you can even call into my new listener line and leave me a voice mail, which I will definitely appreciate and make good use of!
Also, make sure to go check out my fellow podcasters at the Rainbowpodsquad and the Freak Network for some excellent listening entertainment.