Voting has started! Please visit http://www.podcastawards.com daily and vote Cocktails and Cream Puffs for People’s Choice and GLBT. We need you to win.
This week we discuss Donald Trump’s audition to play Cobra Commander in the next GI Joe Movie. Joe explains how many lost jobs are no one’s fault, they are progress. Marc spends his day naming doors, and Wendy hosts a forum titled “Hording 101”.
We hate to get political on your asses but some things cannot be ignored. In the first section of this week’s episode Joey and Marc blast Tea Party candidate, Carl Paladino for his hateful, anti gay comments especially in light of the recent GLBT youth suicides. Don’t despair Creamies, we then brought the funny and filth you’ve come to expect including a visit from the Naughty Nanny.
• I’m back for episode 13
• Tom has FINALLY moved everything
• I have too much stuff!
• Hello to my new listener Khun ‘Im’ in Sydney
• All Thais have short cute nicknames.
• An apology to Les in Australia
• Voicemail from Matthew at S.B.A.
• Smokey treats and my cough…
• I’ve already voted…Hooray me!
• Questioning my need to vote?
• Why not just do it anyway!
• Voicemail from Craig from The Royal Pains
• Update on the new T.I.T. studio/condo
• Central city living is for me!
• Tom misses cable television
• Why Thai television sucks!
• Halloween is Tom’s 2nd favorite holiday
• Do kids still go trick-or-treating?
• American enthusiasm for Halloween
• Tom has a brain fart!
• My Hard Drive crash has perfect timing
• Closing remarks and love
• Email or Comment!
• Please call and leave me a message or I’ll lose the line
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, comment or you can call my voice line and leave me a message as you know I only do these for you guys cause I love ya!
Also, you need to go check out my fellow podcasters at the Rainbowpodsquad and the Freak Network cause there is some quality entertainment on our shows over there to suit every taste.