• Welcome to episode 18
• Christmas time in Bangkok
• Cool weather in Thailand
• Airport reopens
• Business as usual or Eye of the Storm
• Comment from Andrea in Portland
• That scent in the air
• Happy 81st to the King
• Why Tom avoids talking politics
• National anthems and communist jingles
• A little Thai history for you
• Religion is Thailand
• Buddhism with a twist
• Spirit Houses
• New world face, Old world values
• The love/hate relationship many have with Thailand
• Work drama
• Why are girls so mean to each other?
• What is your definition of gossip?
• The pain of being middle management
• Sure go ahead…shoot the messenger
• Closing remarks and love
• Make sure you go comment on the blog!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, comment or call my listener line!!!
When I go into the bathroom at work, this is what I’m presented with on a daily basis.
This incident was mild. Typically, the guilty party sprays piss on the stall walls, the floor and the entire seat and the floor.
I seriously hope whoever it is has a medical, not psychological problem.